Lester Buildings, a leader in post-frame (pole barn) construction has an exciting full-time IT Support Technician opportunity based in our Lester Prairie location. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
This position will provide dedicated IT support for our construction crews and remote users on Jonas (construction software) and Microsoft Office applications. In addition, this position will assist IT with maintenance and upgrade of our general infrastructure systems.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist with issues related to remote crews accessing Jonas, Digio and Scheduler.
• Assist with general computer and communication issues for office and crews.
• Assist Construction Management with resolving cases with Jonas support.
• Assist with IT help desk support.
• Assist with all infrastructure support and maintenance projects.
• Associate degree in information systems and/or Microsoft Certifications or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years Window computers (operating system, software installation and support).
• 3 years with Microsoft Active Directory domains servers, OS, printer management, etc.).
• 3 years with Microsoft Office general installation and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop setup and support.
• Experience with modern networking support and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Vmware®, backup system, wireless handheld systems a plus.
• Willing to learn systems specific to Lester e.g. Jonas.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Pay is competitive and based on experience. Full-time benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Bonuses, 401k Savings Plan, and Short and Long Term Disability. Come join our team and help build someone’s dream!
Apply online at www.lesterbuildings.com.